Mix is one of the most crucial works needed during production to complete your music, in which high technical knowledge, equipment, and experience are essential, aims to transfer a recorded project to the auditor in the best way possible in terms of musical harmony and emotion As in every job the necessity of experience and its effect on the mix is indispensable during mixing process. To see the effect of my experience over 20 years on your tracks please click “Start Project”.
1. Create a folder on your computer desktop. Name your folder as “artist_song_tempo_meter” and use English characters (e.g. BarisBuyuk_Uzay_115bpm_6-8). If you are sending more than one of your songs, just name the folder name of the artist (BarisBuyuk) Create a new folder inside of the folder and name the new closer as song/tempo/meter (Uzay_115bpm_6-8). Prepare your other tracks in the same way by opening new folder and changing the name
2. After you are done with this process you should export (bounce) the channels of your song from your music program. For each song, export all the channels into the folder you opened on the desktop, in a way that it would start from the 1.st bar and go all the way to the end of your song. Be sure that You started from the 1st bar. While exporting close plug-ins, such as eq, compressor, reverb, etc., that are open on your channels Make sure that wav or aiff which are the options of your export (bounce) and 24-Bit and the sampling rate is selected correct (E.g. 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz ).
3. Then check if there is any mistake or deficit channel by reloading the channels you have exported before to your music program (DAW) and listening your song.
4. For the reference, add the rough mix of your song by naming it Şarkı İsmi_Rough_Mix (e.g.; Uzay_Rough_Mix). that you have created in accordance with your own sensation in the folder in which you put the channels of the song.
5. If you have special requests for your song, write down in .txt or .doc file and add to your song folder. If you have request for all the songs, put the file in the main folder (the folder in which all the songs are in and name of the artist is written)
6. By clicking ONLINE MIX this link select the most appropriate Mix options for you, fill the form as required for every song, complete shopping and make the payment and save the receipt on your desktop.
7. Zip your main folder places on your desktop. After this process mail the folder you zipped with wetransfer.com or a similar program, with the document (bank receipt) that shows you made the payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. After you fill in the mix form as required, make your payment and send your channels, you will receive a confirmation mail.
If you have not purchased a mastering service, a 2-channel (stereo), 24Bit, and wav file will be delivered for each of your songs separately in the sampling rate of the channels you have sent.
When you click “24Bit Mix Stems” in the payment page, for example playback in which back vocals are included, and main vocal (or main vocal with playback and all the back vocals), might be send as 2x 2-channel (stereo), 24Bit, wav. By increasing the number of stems, it is also possible to get all your mix in the form of individual stems such as drums, guitars, percussion, etc.
The submission will be made to your e-mail address where you send your channels over the internet unless otherwise stated or selected.
For more info, please scroll the page.
A musical touch for your songs...
With the Mastering process which is the endpoint of the music production, it is planned to get the best possible sensation from each device by raising your mixed projects to the sectoral standards. In order to conclude your tracks wholesomely, that you finished the processes of editing, recording, and mixing by spending so much effort, and to introduce with the best listeners you should hand over the mastering process which requires high level of equipment and experience I have been working as a mastering engineer in the sector for over 15 years. Please click “Start Right Now” button for me to transfer all my experience to your projects in the best way.
In BB Online Mastering, your project is never submitted to an assistant.
I also care a lot in online mastering in the same way I care for all the projects in my mastering room located in Sarı Ev.
The biggest advantage of online mastering is that it allows you to choose the appropriate mastering level for your budget by choosing your needs.
Please click on the “Start Right Now” button to select the appropriate mastering service levels for you.
* Minimum mastering fee is 35 USD + VAT.
It is observed that when 16Bit, 44.1kHz track, whose mastering has been made and the sound level has been increased significantly, is transformed especially to MP3 (or iTunes format M4a) it gets seriously damaged caused by “inter-sample peaks”
In order to prevent this, Apple is making an agreement with mastering engineers who can implement the MFiT protocol and only accepts MFiT files from mastering engineers that they find adequate and agree with. Approved mastering engineers are also mastering in accordance with MFiT standards by controlling the sound levels and dynamics etc. with the equipment they are using while mastering for MFiT.
In Stem mastering, you must send the mix not as a stereo channel, but as a stereo “group" to mastering. With this option, more effective fixes can be made on the mix and then the mastering process is started. The result is much better and more impressive because it is mastering after a mix that is free of frequency and level problems.
In particular, if you think your mix is problematic, or if you do not trust your room that you do mixing, you should prefer stem mastering.
In Stem mastering I accept up to 8 stems (e.g. drums, bass guitar, synthesizers, guitars, back vocals, main vocals). Make sure that the grouped sounds are transferred together with the effects in the mix. For example; If you are going to send the main vocal, make sure that the main vocal is taken to the solo and when you bounce (export), you included the effects of reverb, delay, etc. Each stem file must be bounced (exported) as stereo.
Make sure that your stems heard same with your mixed by opening the stems you prepared in a new project. You are solely responsible for your deficiencies.
For more info, please scroll the page.
İletişim detayları aşağıdadır.
Göksuevleri. Kartopu Cad. No: B255B